Administration of a Will is to complete the Probate Process with Probate Court supervision after your death. The Probate Process includes such things as:
- Admission of the Will to Probate.
- Appointment of the Personal Representative.
- Determine the debts of the deceased and which debts will be paid.
- Protect and Care for assets during the time of the Estate Administration.
- Determine if there is sufficient insurance on the assets, and if not, acquire sufficient insurance.
- Determine the assets subject to the Probate Process.
- Sell the assets that must be sold.
- File all income taxes that are due.
- Distribute the assets to the beneficiaries who are entitled to the assets.
John E. Wieber administered his first Probate Estate in 1973 when he worked with the Trust Department at a Lansing Bank. He has administered or provided legal counsel to the Personal Representatives for hundreds of Estates since that time and has dealt with numerous different situations.
If there is a problem with the administration of an Estate and litigation is necessary, Wieber Green, PC, has the experience to help resolve the problem.